For optimal experience, only use Google Chrome. Don't have it, download now.
Additional helpful tips:
- Use a desktop or laptop
- Close all browser tabs
- Do not use VPN to access event
- Use exact name and email address used when you registered for MURTEC.
- If you cannot see the full event screen, you can zoom in and out using CONTROL + Minus Sign (-) to zoom out.
All workshops and reception events will take place within our networking platform. Use the helpful step-by-step guide below to access those activities. You'll be prompted to login, please use exact name and email address used when you registered for MURTEC.
1) JOIN THE EVENT
Click on the “Workshops & Receptions” tab at the bottom of your home screen. You'll be prompted to login, please use exact name and email address used when you registered for MURTEC.
4) NOT WORKING?
Click padlock in upper left search bar. Allow camera, mic, sounds and pop-ups. If it's blocked, click on the dropdown and click Allow. Click on the hand icon at the bottom of your screen for tech support.
5) START NETWORKING
Upon entering the room, you will see yourself in a small video frame, floating amongst other participants.
- Click once on a participant’s video frame and you will enter instantly into a private video chat!
- Double-click on another person’s frame to add him/her to your group chat. You can add up to 6 people to a video group chat.