Online registration for MURTEC is closed. If you would like to attend this event, on-site registration will open on Wednesday, April 11th, at 10am. The registration fee is $795. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact Amanda Ianetti at [email protected].
Event registration is open only to qualified restaurant executives and event sponsors.
TOP-NOTCH EDUCATION AND NETWORKING
- Focused topic-tables, solving your technology challenges
- Operator-only MURTEC University
- Interactive, peer-to-peer workshops
- The right size for making new connections and seeing old friends
GEEK SQUAD FOUNDER KEYNOTE ANNOUNCED
With the founding of the Geek Squad, Robert Stephens transformed tech support into a hot commodity. After the Geek Squad was acquired by Best Buy, Stephens stayed on for 10 years as the retailer’s CTO. He has become a self-proclaimed "near-term futurist" who blends lessons learned on his journey with an entrepreneur’s perspective for achieving success. His opening keynote session will spark ideas about the potential of emerging technologies and how to formulate big-picture strategies that lead to disruptive success. Stephens will cut through hype to focus on innovation as a tool that can be made actionable and effective.
NEW FOR 2018!
Start your MURTEC experience high above Las Vegas with amazing views and a high-energy welcome reception at the top of the Paris Hotel.
"A trip to Europe Las-Vegas style" in a luxury hotel, featuring multiple options for dining, relaxing and catching up with friends
WHO YOU'LL MEET
- Tech-savvy and growth-oriented restaurant companies
- Top executives (including C-suite and VP level executives) across technology, finance, operations and marketing
- Restaurant Groups, Franchises and Independent Operators across full-service, fast casual and quick-service brands
JUST A FEW OF OUR 5 STAR REVIEWS
- MURTEC was insightful and educational for any restauratuer who wants to understand the current and future possibilities. VP of IT
- I always walk away from MURTEC feeling energized and informed about restaurant technology. This conference is a "must" for anyone in the IT space of a restaurant business. Sr. Manager, IT Services and Vendor Management
- Excellent conference with great networking opportunities as well as content that helped us solve some of our real-time problems. Sr. Director of IT